LUXURY NEW HOMES DUE FOR RELEASE IN EARLY 2024 - REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW.
Convenient living with everything on your doorstep
Shimna Mile is positioned at the gateway to some of Northern Ireland’s most spectacular landscapes, including coastal views and an array of beautiful, green spaces, including the world renowned Royal County Down Golf Club in which homeowners can spend the afternoon on the lush fairways of this exceptional course.
Shimna Mile is located just a few minutes’ walk from the picturesque Newcastle Beach, providing a great opportunity to experience a fun-filled family day out. Easily accessible and located in the quaint seaside town of Newcastle, Shimna Mile is situated within reach of a selection of eateries and shops, alongside nearby entertainment and leisure facilities. Supermarkets including Tesco, SuperValu and Eurospar are situated within a short distance of Shimna Mile, each offering residents an excellent selection of everyday necessities.
Local boutiques can also be found along Newcastle’s Main Street. For those undertaking the daily commute, excellent road links to Belfast City Centre and beyond guarantee hassle-free travel for homeowners. For those planning on travelling further afield, George Best City Airport can be reached in just over an hour by car. Both Tollymore Forest Park and Murlough National Nature Reserve can be found less than five miles away. The nearby Newcastle Tennis Club offers endless possibilities for a range of ages to experience coaching and membership benefits on outstanding all-weather courts.
Homes designed and built with you in mind
Ideally located at the foot of the breath-taking Mourne Mountains, Shimna Mile is the perfect home for those wishing to live in both a comfortable and modern sanctuary, surrounded by beautiful landscapes, coastal views and picturesque scenery. Boasting convenience and accessibility, the outstanding collection of detached, semi-detached, townhouses and apartments at Shimna Mile are sure to appeal to a wide variety of buyers, from couples to downsizers and everyone in between.
For those who love spending time in nature, look no further than the multitude of stunning outdoor spaces that encompass the homes at Shimna Mile. With Tollymore Forest Park providing a wealth of opportunity to admire local wildlife while strolling through treelined paths, and the sandy shores of both Newcastle Beach and Murlough Beach situated just a short distance away, residents of Shimna Mile are spoilt for choice when it comes to exploring nearby areas of natural beauty.
What’s more, homeowners can surely appreciate Shimna Mile’s close proximity to the impressive Mourne Mountains, which provide an abundance of possibilities to experience adventure and discovery.
Newcastle Town Centre is positioned right on the doorstep, with homeowners having the ability to reap the rewards from the numerous cafés and restaurants that can be reached in just a short walk. The renowned Slieve Donard Hotel offers a luxurious getaway for those hoping to kick back and relax at the end of a long week with fine dining and rejuvenating spa experiences.
Residents of Shimna Mile can also visit the neighbouring town of Downpatrick which includes a multitude of historic landmarks and tourist attractions for all of the family to enjoy.
Impeccably designed, the homes at Shimna Mile benefit from carefully considered internal features throughout each property, alongside attractive exteriors which exude elegance and style. Modern fittings and fixtures within the homes at Shimna Mile ensure minimal upkeep, all the while providing a chic and contemporary haven for residents to relax and unwind. With every property utilising highly efficient energy systems, homeowners can rest assured that their home will not only maintain low energy costs, but also contribute to an environmentally friendly way of life.
Making your new house or apartment a home
Careful attention to detail has been given in every element of design and construction at Shimna Mile giving these homes a distinct charm.
Internal – New Ember PS Smart Heating Control System - Control your heating system anywhere, anytime from the palm of your hand – x1 USB double socket in kitchen and all bedrooms – Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky – Woodburning Stove fitted (houses only).
Kitchen – A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles – Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units – Floor level mood lighting – Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel & glass extractor hood.
Bathroom / Ensuite / Shower Room - Contemporary white sanitary ware – Thermostatically controlled showers – Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range – Chrome heated towel rail.
External – External lighting to front and rear doors (houses only) – Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development – All communal areas and amenity areas are to be maintained by management company.
The finer details
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable.
–Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
– Internal doors: White four panel doors with chrome handles
– Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT & Sky Q
– Ultrafast Full Fibre Broadband available through BT Openreach with up to 1000Mbps download & up to 220Mbps upload speeds available
– Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
– Kitchen / Dining area to have tiled floor (houses only) – Apartment halls and living areas to have tiled floor
– Carpets to lounge and bedrooms
– Woodburning stoves fitted (houses only)
– New Ember PS Smart Heating Control System
- Control your heating system anywhere, anytime from the palm of your hand, with this wifi ready RF thermostat (electronic sensors that communicate by radio signals to the the boiler to provide the ideal room temperature) and it’s free app, making it possible to add multiple users, boost, change schedules activate holiday mode and more
– x1 USB double socket in kitchen and all bedrooms
– Ethernet port in smaller bedroom
– Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
– uPVC double glazed windows
– 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
– 10 year NHBC structural warranty
– A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
– Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
– Floor level mood lighting
– Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
– Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel & glass extractor hood
– Integrated fridge freezer
– Integrated dishwasher
– Integrated washing machine (houses only) except The Corragh which will have a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer in utility
– Integrated washer / dryer machine (apts only)
BATHROOM / ENSUITE / SHOWER ROOM
– Contemporary white sanitary ware
– Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
– Ensuite / shower room (where applicable) with thermostatically controlled shower mixer and screen
– Soft close toilet seat and cover
– Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
– Chrome heated towel rail
– Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
– External lighting to front and rear doors (houses only)
– All front and back gardens to be grassed
– Outside water tap
– Bitmac parking areas
– Extensive landscaping across entire development
– All communal areas and amenity areas are to be maintained by a management company, management fee to be confirmed
– Sites 45-50 will have communal entrance hallway with audio intercom communication via keypad at the main communal door
– All other apartments will have individual entrances
– External lighting to entrance doors