NEW LUXURY SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME (Currently under construction)
Please note: The attached photograph shows the style of property being built, excluding the garage.
We are pleased to announce the release of these two new luxury three bedroom family homes. Built to an exceptional quality of finish, and enjoying a semi-rural location but within walking distance of the town centre, these impressive homes should appeal to a variety of purchasers.
The new homes will be built to an exacting finish and quality specification to include the following:
• Oil fired central heating system
• PVC double glazed window frames
• Choice of fitted kitchen (incl. oven, hob and canopy)
• Fitted fireplace to Living Room Sanitary Ware to Bathroom, Ensuite & Cloakroom
• Generous electrical specification
• Quality internal doors with high quality furniture
• Wiring for security system Walls and woodwork painted throughout
• Contemporary composite front door
• Pressurised hot and cold water system
• Quality architraves and skirtings Gardens levelled, top soiled and sown out
• Tarmac driveway with pebbled paths
Site 1 - 40 Castlewellan Road - Offers around £225,000
Site 2 - 42 Castlewellan Road - Offers around £225,000
The attached layout plans are not to scale and are for identification purposes only.
Please Note: We will be pleased to advise on site availability. Initially a 24-hour hold can be given for your selected property. Within 24 hours we must ask you to lodge with us a site reservation fee of £1000 (cheque made payable to Gordon Bell & Son). On Contract acceptance this holding fee will convert to part deposit. When your chosen property is released for sale you will be granted not less than 4 weeks to sign and return the Contract documents, along with the balance 10% deposit. After 4 weeks, if the reservation extension cannot be granted, the property must return to available status. Should another then reserve the property, an alternative property will be offered if available.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.