AN IMPRESSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF LUXURY TOWNHOUSES AND APARTMENTS.
We are pleased to announce the release of the new phase of luxury apartments in this impressive development on the Bryansford Road, with prices starting from £105,000.
Ideally siuated just off the Bryansford Road, backing onto the beautiful Shimna River and looking out over the majestic Mourne Mountains, the setting could not be better.
No. 20 2 Bedroom Second Floor Apartment RESERVED
No. 21 2 Bedroom Second Floor Apartment RESERVED
No. 65 Type A House SOLD
No. 66 Type C House £250,000
No. 68 Type A House RESERVED
No. 41 Ground Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £110,000
No. 42 Ground Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £105,000
No. 43 Ground Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £110,000
No. 44 Ground Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £110,000
No. 45 Ground Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment RESERVED
No. 46 Ground Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £110,000
No. 47 First Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £115,000
No. 48 First Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £110,000
No. 49 First Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £115,000
No. 50 First Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £115,000
No. 51 First Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £110,000
No. 52 First Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £115,000
No. 53 Second Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £130,000
No. 54 Second Floor 2-Bedroom Apartment £130,000
Please note: Apartments and Townhouses will have ‘turnkey’ finish.
* 'Golden Oak' PVC Double Glazed Window Frames
* Gas fired central heating system
* Generous PC allowances for kitchen, sanitary ware and fireplace
* Oak veneer doors with chrome furniture
* Internal walls painted in soft white
* Painted architraves and skirtings
* External lighting to front and rear
* Landsacped communal garden areas
* Attractive tegula paving of parking areas
* Managment Company will be appointed to ensure that all external communal areas are maintained in pristine condition and that service charges are managed effectively.`
We will be pleased to advise on site availability and unit types. Initially a 24-hour hold can be given for your
selected site. Within 24 hours we must ask you to lodge with us a site reservation fee of £1000 non-returnable after
14 days subject to the purchaser not obtaining an offer of mortgage from a Bank or Building Society. On Contract
acceptance this holding fee will convert to part deposit. When your chosen site is released for sale you will be granted not less than 4 weeks to sign and return the Building Agreement and Contract documents. After 4 weeks, if the reservation extension cannot be granted, the site must return to available status. Should another then reserve the site, an alternative site will be offered.