|Address||4 Murlough Bay Court, Main Street, Dundrum|
|Price||Offers around £195,000|
SPACIOUS 4-BED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS AT REAR
● Enter from the street to a beautiful, peaceful haven overlooking the sea
● Lovely beach and sea views of Dundrum Inner Bay to the rear
● Luxurious living and dining spaces within a modern house - built 2004
● 4 bedrooms, two ensuite and separate bathroom
● Large top floor studio/bedroom with fabulous views over Dundrum Bay and Mournes
● Archway to private gated courtyard with secure parking
● Delightful private enclosed garden with patio for summer entertaining
● Close to the Royal County Down Golf Course, Dundrum Castle, Murlough beaches and walks in the Mourne Mountains, with easy access to Belfast (45 minutes)
ENTRANCE HALL Spacious with Mahogany door and oak flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING 17’1” x 8’10” (5.2m x 2.71m) - Extensive range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, ‘Bosch’ oven and gas hob, extractor canopy, ‘Bosch’ fridge freezer and dishwasher, spot lights, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, leading to-
UTILITY ROOM 7’7” x 6’0” (2.32m x 1.82m) - Fitted units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier, part tiled walls, tiled
flooring, PVC glazed door to rear.
SHOWER ROOM Corner shower cubicle with electric unit, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, spot lights, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
No. 3 BEDROOM 10’9” x 9’3” (3.29m x 2.83m) - Oak flooring.
No. 4 BEDROOM/FAMILY ROOM 10’9” x 9’3” (3.29m x 2.83m) - Oak flooring.
LIVING ROOM / DINING AREA 23’2”(widest) x 14'0”(widest)(7.06m x 4.27m) - Attractive oak fireplace with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth, oak flooring, television, satellite and telephone points, PVC glazed doors to Juliet balcony with delightful views over Dundrum Bay.
MASTER BEDROOM 15’7” x 10’2” (4.76m x 3.09m) - Oak flooring.
BATHROOM EN-SUITE Luxury white suite, bath with shower, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, spot lights, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, airing cupboard.
No. 2 BEDROOM / STUDIO 16’6” x 23’4””(widest)(5.02m x 7.11m) - Oak flooring, fitted shelving, spot lights.
WC En-Suite Vanity unit, WC, wall cabinet, oak flooring, recessed spot lighting.
EXTERNAL: Remote controlled entrance gates to secure courtyard and parking area to rear. Enclosed patio garden, paved private driveway and 2 timber garden sheds. At side of house gated space containing oil storage tank and boiler cabinet. Front garden area with shrubs and hedging.
PLEASE NOTE: All measurements quoted are approximate and are for general guidance only. Any fixtures, fittings, services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. Photographs have been produced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included with the property.